Take back your rack with Zero U KVM
The ADDERLink INFINITY 100T (ALIF100T) is a Zero U, high performance, IP-based KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) transmitter that enables the use of standard IT infrastructure to extend computers away from the user environment.
- Zero U form factor
- IP-based: use your existing network
- USB powered
- Low power consumption
- Supports multiple video resolutions
- Easy retrofit into existing infrastructure
- Plug and play
- Zero U size: The ALIF100T takes Zero U of rack space in the server room allowing for ultimate flexibility and ease of installation
- IP-based: Use your existing networking infrastructure to extend or matrix your computing resources to your users
- USB powered: The device can be powered from USB. This means there is no need to provide for an external PSU. Options for powering from an external PSU or redundant PSU are also available
- Low power consumption: Requiring less than 3 Watts, the unit can be powered from USB. This means it could use less than a quarter of the energy when compared to other solutions
- Multiple video options: The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920×1200@60Hz through either DVI,DisplayPort or VGA* interfaces (* requires DVA accessory)
- USB 2.0: Enables you to connect any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
- Seamless integration with the ADDERLink INFINITY range: The ALIF100T can integrate seamlessly into your existing ADDERLink INFINITY setup, replacing or working in conjunction with your existing ALIF endpoints
- Perfect digital video: The ALIF100T uses an encoding system that is spatially-lossless, with 1:1 pixel mapping, so the digital video you receive is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer ensuring the very best picture available and colour accuracy
- USB audio: The system delivers USB stereo audio (Line In, Line Out) digitally across the network
- EDID management: The system has intelligent EDID management to either allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer, or controlled resolutions to be imposed
- Digital KVM matrix: By the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (A.I.M.) you can turn multiple point to point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network. See the A.I.M. data sheet for details.
For more information, download the ADDERLink INFINITY 100T Datasheet below.