MPLS-TP Product Family with Network Provisioning System
• MPLS-TP technology delivers dedicated bandwidth for different services and 50ms protection switching
• HiProvision software for easy configuration and management of large transmission networks
• Industrial HiVision integration for backbone and access network
• Variety of interface modules and port types to ensure flexibility and seamless integration of legacy systems
• Resilient against harsh conditions with operating temperatures varying from -30 °C to +65 °C
• Redundant central switching modules and power supplies guarantee high network availability
This backbone device, configured using HiProvision provisioning software, offers a reliable, packet-based MPLS-TP technology to transport mission-critical data through large networks.
Complete, Future-Proof Networking System DRAGON PTN with HiProvision offers a fully integrated Ethernet-based backbone transmission system. Due to Ethernet’s simplicity, interoperability, predictability and cost efficiency, these networks are becoming more popular than legacy technologies.
MPLS-TP provisioning is similar to SDH/SONET provisioning but comes with a powerful network management system that makes it easier to provision and maintain the network. It guarantees bandwidth with the same deterministic behaviour as SDH/SONET eliminating their disadvantages for packet-based communication. Using MPLS-TP engineers can gradually migrate networks using limited resources. The new DRAGON PTN with HiProvision solution enables engineers to configure their networks effectively and be better prepared for future technology changes.
The cost-efficient DRAGON PTN network node is offered in fully modular variants and can be configured as a completely redundant system through central switching modules and power supplies, which means administrators can ensure network availability in case of device or path failure.
With DRAGON PTN, customers get a complete, integrated solution for managing their networks from a single vendor, with MPLS-TP in the backbone layer and Layer 2 and 3 technologies, like MRP, in the access layer. With its fully modular design, DRAGON PTN with HiProvision is ready for use in extreme and harsh industrial environments.