Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, has re-focused its extensive range of high quality coaxial video cables and connectors for professional applications. This is to reflect the broadcast industry’s increased demand for reliable HD video transmission and need to deliver excellent picture quality over extended distances.
Belden video cables are available in three different ranges to help professional broadcasters achieve excellent picture quality and consistency in a variety of current and emerging applications:
- Belden Easy Connect Pro – with Belden Duobond II shield technology for faster broadcast deployments while maintaining optimum tensile strength.
- Belden EMC Pro – the first and only in the professional broadcast market with Class A+ screening performance thanks to Belden’s innovative Duobond Plus design.
- Belden Classics Pro – the world’s first digital coax for SMPTE-compliant SDI interfaces, with a proven 25-year track record of quality and consistency.
All three ranges are supported by a choice of HD Brilliance Connector platforms designed specifically to maximize broadcast signal integrity.
Belden professional video cables are recommended by manufacturers of professional broadcast equipment, and they are the first choice of content providers striving to deliver flawless rich media content like HD or 3G video in production and live streaming applications.
Theo van Rijn, product marketing manager at Belden, commented: “Belden cables are setting the standard in HD applications around the world, from major sporting events to daily newscasts. With guaranteed return loss performance, these coaxial video cables offer extended transmission distances and future proof capabilities for complete peace of mind. They are physically robust for maximum reliability and feature simple easy-to-use connectivity for faster, easier installations and cost savings.”
Key benefits of Belden Video Cables
Belden video cables deliver:
- Beyond standards performance for longer lengths
- Superior HD picture quality and consistency
- Speed and ease of installation for labor savings
- Robust construction and headroom for installable performance