- Enables high-speed data transmission up to 867 Mbps – meets IEEE 802.11ac standard (also backward compatible to a/b/g/n standards)
- Can be used as an access point, client, router or bridge
- Helps reduce overall costs by only buying essential features (one radio, one Ethernet port, one power supply)
- Instills confidence – this device can withstand signal interference, vibrations and EMC
- Taps into extensive management, redundancy and security functions with Hirschmann’s operating system, HiLCOS
- Allows users to reliably monitor and operate machines from wireless tablets/smartphones
- Improves machine uptime and reduces maintenance
- Makes warehousing more efficient by providing wireless connectivity for moving vehicles
Target Applications: The BAT867-R is a great fit for discrete automation and machine building settings, or wherever a compact, cost-effective wireless access point is needed. It can provide reliable wireless connectivity for moving vehicles and enable wireless access for machine control, maintenance and diagnostics.
Who Do I Sell It To:
- Customers with space and budget constraints
- Customers who need to transmit data at extremely high speeds in harsh environments
To Learn More: To help you offer your customers comprehensive advice on the BAT867-R, we are providing you with a customer promotion flyer, the latest product bulletin, a link to download a detailed presentation on the technical enhancements, a sales guide FAQ, and e-catalog information to update your websites.
Inventory: The BAT867-R Industrial Wireless Access Point is available for order now. If you have any additional questions, please contact 012 345 6546, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.profitek.co.za