The Hirschmann OpenRail managed industrial Ethernet switches which Profitek provides can be customized to fit different application scenarios. As part of our network design services we make use of Hirschmann’s online configurator for the OpenRail switches. This process is cost effective and ensures that production efficiency is maximized.
In the automations arena, the demands made on data communication via Ehternet differ widely from application to application. These vary from simple to vastly complex, high-performance networks with comprehensive management functions. Once configured to the specifications and requirements of the industrial network, the OpenRail is the perfect switch for every application scenario.
Additionally the Hirschmann OpenRail family has the required certifications for power transmission and distribution in the oil, gas and transportation sectors.
Benefits of Hirschmann’s OpenRail family of switches
- Customized switches
- Versions with 4 to 26 Fast Ethernet ports (10/100 BASE-TX) or 9 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1000 BASE-FX)
- PROFINET and EtherNet/IP variants
- Convenient configuration and diagnostics thanks to comprehensive management functions
- High network availability owing to fast redundancy protocols
- High data security thanks to numerous security mechanisms
- Broad range of application scenarios due to industry-specific certifications
- Operating temperature range from 40°C to +70°C
- High resistance to shocks, vibrations and EMC
- Redundant 24/48V power supply
- Compact DIN rail casing for space-saving installation