Industrial HiVision Now Features a Network Dashboard and Enhanced MultiConfig
Today’s industrial Ethernet networks are growing and changing quickly, and it is increasingly difficult to manage and secure them. The latest version of Industrial HiVision stands out in addressing this challenge with new features that make it easier to control and take action on factors that impact security.
HiVision is designed especially for automation networks and it is in use at thousands of facilities around the world. You can see for yourself just how powerful this software is by using a fully functional, free-of-charge 16-node trial version for as long as you like. Download it today from www.hivision.de.The new Network Dashboard provides a snapshot of network health and makes it easy to identify and fix problems. With an enhanced MultiConfig, you can simultaneously configure hundreds of devices, from any manufacturer, even while they are in operation.
- Provides at-a-glance visibility of key network performance and security indicators with a visual Network Dashboard
- Configures hundreds of SNMP-enabled devices from any manufacturer simultaneously, not just those from Hirschmann and GarrettCom, with a powerful MultiConfig feature
- Integrates all SNMP-enabled devices into the management system, including any device-specific properties
- Recognizes and accurately visualizes network topology automatically
- Generates alerts when unauthorized changes are made, rogue devices are added or MAC/IP address pairs change
- Applies security functions with just a couple of clicks through a security lockdown feature